Old BRog

i'm blogging, despite my creative incompetencies and cognitive lackings

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Shaq or Kobe?
I'm no huge sports fan, but I do love to watch and play just about any sport. I'm not the guy who checks the scores on his cell phone, in fact, I can hardly remember who won the major championships from year to year. However, I do go through these stages where ESPN is about the only channel I watch.I even made a bracket for the NCAA tournament this year. I won't tell you my picks until I win, that's right, not until I nail every game! Anyway, check out this article about the rivalry b/t Shaq & Kobe. I have to choose Kobe, I think his game is more rounded and I tend to resent the often skill-challenged power forwards of today. Those who can't shoot free throws, well, they suck.

3 Comments:

  • At Wed Mar 16, 10:17:00 PM, Blogger Walt said…

    How could you pick showbe over Shaq? He sucks the life out of any team he's a part of. Though I loved hating Shaq in his laker days, I definitely like him more than the other guy--clean record, sense of humor, makes teammates better. And I have to cut him some slack on the free throws, because, well, Timmy's not that great from the line either.

    It's too bad the Heat have to lose in the finals to the spurs, eh?

     
  • At Fri Mar 18, 10:45:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I've got to agree with Walt. Kobe's a good player, no doubt, but how many players out there have the same impact as Shaq?

    And everything else I was gonna say, Walt already did. Kobe = team cancer, Shaq = makes team better. Go Spurs.

     
  • At Sun Mar 20, 02:22:00 PM, Blogger kab_live said…

    Who do I want on my team? Shaq.
    Who would win 1 on 1? Kobe.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home