Old BRog

i'm blogging, despite my creative incompetencies and cognitive lackings

Tuesday, July 19, 2005




Here are my results, I'm sure I just lost about a dozen readers!

You scored as Emergent/Postmodern.So, here are my results.
I'm sure I just lost about half a dozen readers! You are
Emergent/Postmodern in your theology. You feel alienated from
older forms of church, you don't think they connect to modern
culture very well. No one knows the whole truth about God, and
we have much to learn from each other, and so learning takes
place in dialogue. Evangelism should take place in relationships
rather than through crusades and altar-calls. People are interested
in spirituality and want to ask questions, so the church should help
them to do this.

Emergent/Postmodern


75%

Neo orthodox


61%

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan


57%

Modern Liberal


46%

Classical Liberal


39%

Reformed Evangelical


39%

Roman Catholic


29%

Charismatic/Pentecostal


29%

Fundamentalist


14%

What's your theological worldview?
created with QuizFarm.com

3 Comments:

  • At Tue Jul 19, 08:50:00 PM, Blogger Toby said…

    I'm noticing a trend amongst the Logsdon crowd. Emergent/NeoOrthodox/Holiness Evangeical-Wesleyan seem to be the top 3 of most. Curious! Me I went 1: Wesleyan, 2:Emergent, 3:Neo Orthodox 4: Classical Liberal.

     
  • At Wed Jul 20, 09:29:00 AM, Blogger Cameron said…

    Posted mine here.

    I went: 1) Wesleyan, 2) Reformed Evangelical, 3) Fundamentalist

     
  • At Wed Sep 13, 01:15:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    B-rog,
    I am a reformed evangelical, although I do appreciate much in the emerging 'conversation.'

     

Post a Comment

<< Home